Dallas, United States
Dallas is located along the Trinity River in southern state, Texas with the Gulf of Mexico to the South and Oklahoma to the North. Hollywood movies have pictured Dallas as a desert city, but despite its wild west image Dallas is not a rural city and Texas is not all desert.
Things to do in Dallas-
- Visit the Lakeside garden, The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical garden
- Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza exhibits the life details and death of President John F. Kennedy and is supposed to be at the very site where he was shot
- Enjoy the view of the city from the Reunion Tower, the observation deck
- The Dallas World Aquarium has many exotic water animals in Duplicate habitat
- Enjoy at the amusement park, Six Flags over Texas
- Visit the Klyde Warren Park which holds many special events
- Dallas zoo is spread over 99 acres and has wide variety of animals
- Admire the art collection at Dallas Museum of Arts.
- Enjoy the natural beauty of White Rock Lake, a huge city reservoir and park
- Nasher Sculpture Center exhibits modern sculptures
- Relax at the Pioneer Plaza
Where to stay??
The best place to stay in Dallas is Down Town. Some of the best hotels of Downtown are-
- Le Meridien Dallas in Oak Lawn and Uptown
- Addison and Galleria hotel
- Crown Plaza in downtown
- The westin Dallas Downtown
- Aloft Dallas Downtown
What to eat??
- Brisket at Pecan Lodge
- 240-day dry-aged ribeye at Knife
- Whiskey cake at Whiskey cake
- Quatros Leches Cake at La Duni
- Chicken fried steak at Bubba’s cooks Country
Come to Dallas, where modern meets Old and where the friendly locals will show you great welcome.